Friday, February 3, 2012

Welcome!

This is the first entry in what I hope becomes a place for me to explore the things that interest me, particularly those related to my practice of architecture and design here in South Bend, Indiana. I intend to use this blog to express my thoughts and ideas about how we should live, and how we can make South Bend a better place for all of us.

For now, here is a little bit more about me. I have practiced architecture in South Bend since 1995, and have owned my own firm since 2010. My current practice is primarily focused on residential design, both new homes and renovations, although I am open to designing any type of project that piques my interest. I am an avowed traditionalist; that is to say, I acknowledge the contributions of architects and artist throughout history, and design by emulating the best work of the past.


What does a traditional design practice have to do with making South Bend a better place? Follow my blog as I build my case for a life well-lived here in the 'Bend.

No comments:

Post a Comment